Creation of a new report is used for the intent of reporting on some condition, like the version of an application or how much free space devices have.
We will typically use reports both for ourselves (to get a feel for the state of the environment), and they are also very useful for communicating "status" to senior management.
We'll go into the details of building reports in the articles linked below, but we'll simply start with creation of the report and giving it a name.
Each report we create has the ability to report on one of the following:
- Devices (Lists devices based on a criteria)
- Applications (Useful for seeing what is installed)
- Licenses (For reporting on License utilization)
- Payloads (For showing information on items you are deploying)
- Boosters (For information about boosters)