1. Open VMware Workstation. Click "Open a Virtual Machine".
2. Browse your machine for the unzipped OVA/OVF from FileWave and click “Open”.
3. Name the Virtual Machine and select a storage location. Click “Import”.
Note: You may receive a message that the import failed because OVF specification conformance. Clicking "Retry" will resolve that and continue the import.
4. Once the OVF has imported successfully, turn it on to ensure that it starts successfully.
5. That's it! The rest of the configuration will take place within FileWave Admin.