The below Fileset can be used to uninstall the FileWave client on Windows machines.
- FW Admin
- FileWave Client uninstall Fileset
- Download the attached Fileset from the recipe.
- Drag and drop the unzipped Fileset in to your Filesets tab. Please make sure to drag it in your root level of your Filesets structure so it is not accidentally deployed to devices. This Fileset will uninstall the client and break communication to your FileWave server.
- Associate the Fileset to machines that you want to remove from FileWave.
- Once the Fileset is sent out the devices will not check back in and can be deleted from FileWave.
Last tested successfully November 10th, 2021.